Package Zen sends notifications based on how an item is addressed. The following logic guides who receives notifications.
People take priority over Groups:
Group Contacts are only notified if:
- There isn’t a Person’s name on the shipping label
- Image quality issues (too blurry, zoomed out, glare, etc) prevent the Person’s name from being detected on the shipping label
If a Group Contact would like to receive notifications whenever someone in their Group receives an item:
- You can update every Group Member's contact information to include the Group Contact's email address.
- Make sure everyone in the Group has their Preferred Contact Method set to email. This is the only way multiple notifications about items for Groups will be sent successfully.
- Do not delete Group Members' personal contact information. Then Group Members will still receive their own notifications and the Group Contact will be kept in the loop.