Who can remove Staff Members?
Only Property Managers and Organization Admins can remove Staff Members’ access to Package Zen.
How to remove Staff Members
- Go to the Staff Page ❐ in your Package Zen Web Dashboard ❐
- Select “Actions” next to the Staff Member's name and then select "Remove Access" from the dropdown menu
Why can't I see the "Remove Access" option?
That depends on what kind of Staff Member you are:
- Team Members cannot remove other Staff Members
- Property Managers can remove Team Members and other Property Managers. They cannot remove Organization Admins
- Organization Admins can remove Team Members, Property Managers, and other Organization Admins
What happens next?
- Once the Staff Member is removed, they will no longer be able to log items with the Package Zen Mobile App or log into your Package Zen Web Dashboard
- However, they will still be a Person in your Dashboard, just like any other recipient at your property
- If they are not at your property at all any more, you should designate them as a Former Person