Tags are a flexible and convenient way to categorize different types of recipients at your property. Unlike Groups ❐, Tags are not matched to Items based on the text on a shipping label.
Here are examples of how tags could be used at different types properties:
- Corporate Offices: Interns, Contractors, and Senior Executives
- Colleges and Universities: Faculty, Students, and Class Year
- Residences: Owners, Renters, and Staff
Creating a Tag:
- Go to the Tags Page ❐ by selecting Tags from your Dashboard's ❐ Left Navigation Menu
- Select Create New Tag ❐
- Name the Tag and select Save
Applying a Tag to People:
- From the People Page ❐ check the box(es) next to the name(s) of the person (or people) you'd like to tag.
- Choose the tag(s) you'd like to apply from the dropdown menu and select Apply
Deleting a Tag:
- Go to the Tags Page ❐ and select Delete Tag. This will delete the tag and untag every person with this tag.
Removing a Tag from People:
- Go to the Tags Page ❐ and select Edit People
- Uncheck the names of the person (or people) you'd like to untag and select Save